PDA

View Full Version : Sweet idea

xXBioHarmXx
04-28-2011, 02:05 AM
I think that there should be different types of risk's, Do to different races. Such as for toss, zealots for primary(just like marines are for terran) zerg needs some thought... umm maybe like a giant zergling or whatever.. It would take some time but not to hard just use the same map and format, just different command posts(barracks)

Biggest problem is the balancing, I would think?

HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THIS :D

I also think that we(RISK REVULSION) should have another tournament, because the first i missed:( and we have more players now plus udmod staff that would join the tourney, i think it would be a good thing to have for the RISK community and udmod's community.

hello cloudwolf..!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyRusski
04-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Please don't Triple-Post and Thank you for your suggestion, but That is not the direction I want Risk to be ( Other Races ). I wish to keep Risk not complex but not too simple either. Currently Risk has a perfect balance of this and has loads of Strategy already. Again thank you for the suggestion though!

xXBioHarmXx
04-28-2011, 04:26 AM
:( ehh ok srry and... if u could give me more info on whether u want suggestions on game play or ideas for the community that we can do with risk it would be a help!!

thanks,:)

CloudWolf
04-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Yea, I have to agree with HELL_YA on this one :) The whole point of risk is that each players units are the same making it 100% balanced. With custom races, the game becomes less like risk, and more like an original strategy game, like Azeroth Wars etc :)

Also, with the posting you can actually click the "Edit Post" button next to your post if you need to add something afterwards :D It just keeps things tidier :)

Nice idea though! and welcome to the forum :) (+rep)

xXBioHarmXx
04-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the info. and i understand what you are saying but what i meant with the different types of races , different risk's, such ass a toss risk, zerg risk, we already got terran. But i still dont think hellya is going for that.

just wanted to clear up i didn't want different races in one risk :D:D:D

MicroHive
04-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the info. and i understand what you are saying but what i meant with the different types of races , different risk's, such ass a toss risk, zerg risk, we already got terran. But i still dont think hellya is going for that.

just wanted to clear up i didn't want different races in one risk :D:D:D

In essence what you want is different themed versions of the map. That's feasible but it's not something we're interested in at the moment.