PDA

View Full Version : Bug with joining games

KrystOutlander
04-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Whenever I join the game I am getting a strange message that I've not gotten before along with automatic defeat.

I have tried to join games twice so far and each time I get a different message.

Hack reason - 1 (the first time)
Hack reason - 3 (The second attempt)

Is there something on my computer interfering with joining the games? I run Antivirus software Norton but that is it I cannot think of anything else that would cause this. This has not happened before.

Any help would be much appreciated. you can write to me via e-mail through the forum or respond here.:th_terran-confused:

I know the obvious seems like 'well you hacked' but I do not. (they all say that) I really, do not. There is only one thing I could think of that might be the reason. There is another player with a name similar to mine who also plays RiskRevulsion. There is a difference in our name. My name is O-U-T-L-A-N-D-E-R and his name is O-U-T-i-A-N-D-E-R. My only guess could be some one thought I was hacking and went to the trouble to report it as such but this is not the case. Looking forward to hearing from you and playing more risk!

Sincerely,
Guy Unable To Play Risk

MicroHive
04-29-2011, 07:06 AM
It's not such a big deal, it's a build in protection system. Simply go to your banking information and delete it, you'll lose your achievement and stats in the process but that's a small price to pay to be able to start play again.

How to Remove: ( Warning This removes everything including your stats! )
PC Users:
Documents/StarCraft2/ ( Shortcut relating to your Character Name and Character ID ) / Bank /
Search for "RiskRevulsionv2.sc2bank"
Delete the file
Mac Users:
Not Sure! As Mac has Differ File placement then PC Users

@CloudWolf: I'd love that. Sadly there isn't that much advanced info we can have. We cant even Compare Text Names and get Player names for more protection!

Also the Banning System is done Via GM's
Break of Rule 1(Cheating/Hacking) = Ban
Break of Rule 2(Use of Parties to influence the game) = Kick

Which 3 Kicks = Insta Ban