PDA

View Full Version : Desync bug !?

nikn
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
In most games someone will quit in the beginning. I often myself get the message 'Desynced'. What is it that does this ? / Why ? ;)

CrazyRusski
05-20-2011, 10:01 PM
This is due to Battle.net, therefore only fixable on Blizzard's part. Though I have heard if you start with 11 Players it wont happen.

Khornz
05-20-2011, 11:22 PM
It is really a hit or miss type of thing. I have found that the more players in the lobby, more likely someone will be Desynced. Another thing is that people with a better Internet connection will usually tend to not get Desynced as much compared to someone with a weaker connection. Personally I avoid 12 players.

Cheers, Khornz

nikn
05-21-2011, 12:32 AM
Yes, exactly. I found the more players, the higher chance people get desynced. At 12, usually two leave immediately and a few more leave quickly after, it ends up being 9 or something, then three more leave because they lost in the first minute.
An idea about this. Last time i was desynced, i went off Starcraft to go onto youtube, in the background. When i went back, it was loading, then said desynced. Maybe only gets you if you leave, or you get a sudden bad connection.

I love how you always say 'cheers Kronz', it makes you seem so nice or something.