PDA

View Full Version : Renew our Efforts!

idodik
05-24-2011, 09:57 AM
It has been a long time since we've seen some collective interest in our site project, and yet we had advanced in giant steps in it! We have a finished terrain, a skin for one hero, and a lot of concepts for heroes!
Sourc[e]x is still working on the anims and has already achieved some great stuff, so it's not time to give up at all!
Stir up some hero concepts, some spell system suggestions, anything that might help our project, because we need it!

CloudWolf
05-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Totally agree with this! I had my final exam yesterday so I've got a whole bunch of free time :) Soon as we get those models done, I'll get to skinning them ;)

In other news, I'll work on the terrain teaser video in a sec and get some moving cameras set up so send onto Olyvian :)

EDIT: Ideally, it would be awesome to get something playable by the end of June :P

idodik
06-24-2011, 10:48 AM
*bump*
Well, the end of June has come upon us, and yet there is nothing playable or nearly playable. We need to stick with this project!
And we need to do something more than simple talk... We need practical stuff!
I'd say to collect volunteers to organize what we've done so far, meaning organizing the hero concepts and spell systems.
However anything that will help us will be welcome!

Whisper
07-08-2011, 11:57 PM
How much of the project is done atm? (%)
Some info about data/trigger progress etc. would be good idea and could tell us(helpers) which ideas/models/skins/spells etc. are needed.

CloudWolf
07-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Well, Redmarine could probably tell you how well we're doing in terms of coding :)

In terms of custom resources, with the completion of the footman model I'd say we're well over 50%. I'm hoping model production will be a lot smoother once we have some animations to play with :)

idodik
09-19-2011, 08:29 PM
*bump*
That's about enough! There hasn't been a single post in half a week! Where the hell are all the members who said they'd participate in the icon contest??
We need to revive this community!
Sourc[e]x, how about telling us about what you've accomplished in the FoG models?
Remarine and HELL_YA, how about telling us how far are you from completing patch 3.0 of RiskRevulsion???
How about QZX tell us what the hell has he been up to with Universe of StarCraft?!
How about the other projects show us some dandy new stuff???

Cmon people, post some juicy stuff!

CrazyRusski
09-20-2011, 04:23 AM
Remarine and HELL_YA, how about telling us how far are you from completing patch 3.0 of RiskRevulsion???

Uhh, 3.00 is complete just need sc2 patch 1.4 as it was optimized for that patch ( New Functions ). And I believe the new patch is tomorrow ( No official statements yet though ) as it being sort of updated in the SEA Server. Noone can currently play on the SEA Server.

CloudMax
09-20-2011, 07:16 AM
*bump*
That's about enough! There hasn't been a single post in half a week! Where the hell are all the members who said they'd participate in the icon contest??
We need to revive this community!
Sourc[e]x, how about telling us about what you've accomplished in the FoG models?
How about QZX tell us what the hell has he been up to with Universe of StarCraft?!
How about the other projects show us some dandy new stuff???

Cmon people, post some juicy stuff!

I only work on school related stuff on my freetime atm.
I do not have time to do anything else, I barely even play anything either. I've played about 10 hours (if not less) the last 3 weeks.

School is killing all my time. At home I just work on my school projects pretty much.

I think it is the same for many others.

(I come home about 5pm every day, and get lots of homework to do.)

Trying to score an A in all math / computer related courses.

Deolrin
09-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Part of the problem with the icon making contest is me. I hosted it WAY overdue, due to personal reasons(as well as slacking and being lazy). Sorry for that. :(