PDA

View Full Version : Ticked off at "your teaming because you won!"

BrattBeater
06-01-2011, 01:20 AM
It seams like every single time I ally some one DURING mind you not before a risk game I'm accused of cheating after we end up beating everyone else. Believe it or not you can meet random people during a Risk Game and feel honor bound to help them during an attack, give them the game if they helped you out, or you can both team up against an enemy with out pre-teaming.

Preteaming needs proof!
A game that I just got out of, a guy threatened posting on these forums that I was preteaming. When asked about his proof, he replied simply "I don't need proof". He later told me about how I only have 3 strikes until I'm banned.

Earlier during the game, a user by the name of Leonardo also accused me and my ally for preteaming because we attacked him together (he was the biggest country and me and him were smaller)

If you guys lose a game, feel free to say gg or congratulate your victor. Don't leave threatening to make up a pretend preteam accusation on these forums. Its not fair to do that to players who honestly and respectfully play the game.

Prometheus
06-01-2011, 06:32 AM
I completely agree with you, and yes your right, you need proof that someone is preteaming. For example I check the "teamer's" in question match history, team leagues, and ask people whom they may have played with in order to make total sure that they are preteaming, or not.

Khamo
06-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Sometimes teaming is inevitable. Two people will end up cooperating to kill one person - and they threaten to take over the whole world. If I go help that person being teamed, I am also teaming.

There is no way to prevent teaming, so it shouldn't even be enforced as a rule.

Gild
06-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Yep, this should in no way be enforced in a game where people are free to play as they want. If you make it so that they can't work together you take away freedoms, but you do prevent this from happening.
Yes, teaming can't be enforced with the games there is, and I don't think it should be.
But since I don't want to just be talking, I'll post 2 solutions I've thought of.

Maybe a mode where there are clearly defined teams(no more than 2 because 2 teams can still team on 1) would be a solution, but who would play it over ffa?
That or tournament style, players in risk have to fight a person they're paired with before they can fight another player. Also who would play it over ffa?

Prometheus
06-05-2011, 08:25 PM
I thought that we already tried those suggestions? Remember when teams were prearranged, or the fact that no matter what only one person can win a game of Risk Revulsion anyway along with our ranking system? However, I may be simply confusing these things with something else, and if so please tell; anyways thank you for your post Gild and for your interest in Risk Revulsion, thank you once again!