PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

NoonEe
01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
- The vote for map and game type only shows up for a few seconds, so you cant vote
- Some random bugs (missing xelnaga tower; everyone allied etc.)
- Sometimes you have to change the skin of your weapon before you can upgrade again

StarHunterHD
01-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I played on the new uppdate today, - We could not vote
- All got allied and could not kill each other or unally.
- I still dont understand the skins( do they choose what weapon you are using or is it just skins ?)

XDisturbedX
01-14-2012, 02:36 PM
I played the game 3 times after the update.. i did find the timer bug and fixed asap but we didn't get "all allied to each other" on TDM... can you explain exactly what happened? did it still have the timer bug? no time to vote? if it did, its v4.0 if not then its 4.1...
ill be updating the map after 3 hours or once i get home.. thanks for reporting...

NoonEe
01-14-2012, 03:09 PM
i just played a game, I could vote on the mode this time, but not on the map.

With the all allied thing, the game started as tdm and I had shared vision with everyone. Later realised no one could attack each other. Only happend 1 time to me tho

And you cant upgrade an ability if you dont have the skin equipped, not that much of a problem tho

XDisturbedX
01-14-2012, 03:33 PM
i think it has the same problem with the mode bug... ill fix it asap...
and thanks again.. =D

Neo777
01-14-2012, 05:57 PM
- sometimes you have only 2 seconds to choose vor the map vote
- YOU STILL CAN teleport out of the enemies Base using "mass teleport", loadscreen says you can't do it, aamof u cant single teleport out of enemy base, but still per mass-tele
- sometimes if players leave, their bounty gets freezed and they still produce footmen => i dunno if thats a bug, i think its funny cuz they turn out to be flagpoint where u can get freekills, so everyone wants that "flag" and you fight for it, which is funny, but the enemies still can be killed which is good. I would leave that as it is. No true imbalancement noticable.

Here is a replay that shows you how those "flagpoints" can serve as free-mineral-source. In the my footmen were so epic strong that my only enemy couldnt kill of of my footies even with support of Base xD X] .

http://ul.to/d763vfpr

@ Disturbed, thanks for mentioning me in loadscreen, i appreciate.

NoonEe
01-14-2012, 06:14 PM
btw is there an ingame chatchannel?

Neo777
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
This is not the general-thread, don't post such questions in the bug-section.

some more buggs:

- there is a huge issue with the upgrades of the footman:
- if you upgraded a certain amount of abilities you can't click anymore on some of the abailities you want to upgrade => you have to click on "set as weapon", then after that action they can be upgraded again and you have to do that every single time, when you upgraded something.

- same sort of bugg goes for the "attack"-weapon skin
- sometimes you cant upgrade the "normal" upgrades for the footmen like "speed" or hp-regeneration or armor, even if they r not @ MAX you just can click on them, they are not anymore green, but colored grey

VERY SMALL bugg:
- you can't even teleport to the center of your own base-middle if you are in your own base-area, the symbol then its grey and you cant click on it.
... you might think, what the heck why is this important? well i managed to trap 1 of footmen in a very strange position with 1 forcefield and i couldnt get him out of that, i wanted to teleport him back to my base, but i couldnt cause of that bugg, so i had to kill the forcefield to get my unit back xD

=> i just want to remind u Disturbed, that you still can teleport ur footmen out of enemies base , by using mass teleport, see my upper bug-post for that

Semtext
01-15-2012, 10:29 AM
if only 2 players are left in the game, and one decides to kill his own bunker by force-attack, somehow the game decides he(who killed his own bunker and should therefore lose) has won. at least thats what the score screen says. i reproduced this bug 3 times.

just played on the latest update, it was team deathmatch, and in the end all but 2 players from the same team had left.
no official "you win" message popped, so we started killing our own bases.
in the end, as soon as one of us had his bunker killed, the "your team has won" message came up.

NoonEe
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
If a player leaves, sometimes his base is still there. You can destory the generators easily in the first minutes and get a huge advantage, I dont think that is balanced as neo said, because you if its the guy next to you, you might kill him before someone else even notices the stuff is there, not like 0 upgraded footmen are going to do anything against yours.

http://i.imgur.com/7C77C.jpg

Neo777
01-15-2012, 12:58 PM
I can confirm "semtex"-bug, that sometimes if you kill your own bunker at the end of the game wwhen only 2 parties are there, you can force the win by suiciding.

And Yes noone, i already pointed out that "bug", i don't think thats to imbalanced, because everyone has the right to attack that "flagg" , as is stated out before.

NoonEe
01-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Maybe its balanced later on, but in the first minutes of the game I'd say thats quite an unfair advantage, since the footmen wont attack you, you can kill the generators pretty fast.

WarSheep
01-15-2012, 06:04 PM
I saw a bug with the neutral units, it s a good idea to make some different neutral units with different bounty price but even I saw a +4, I earn only +2, that s the same for the +1 ... I earn +2 ... but the idea is good :D continue this game is cool ;)

(sorry for my poor english ;) am just a belgian ;) )

XDisturbedX
01-16-2012, 05:58 AM
If a player leaves, sometimes his base is still there. You can destory the generators easily in the first minutes and get a huge advantage, I dont think that is balanced as neo said, because you if its the guy next to you, you might kill him before someone else even notices the stuff is there, not like 0 upgraded footmen are going to do anything against yours.

thats not a leaver hes just afk... i get that prob too wth some players... ill do a small afk system on the next version...

coolbeer
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Please, remove the totally anoyying intro movement. Is dizzy, confusing and slows many computers.

Is not a bug, but looks like!!!

XDisturbedX
01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Please, remove the totally anoyying intro movement. Is dizzy, confusing and slows many computers.

Is not a bug, but looks like!!!

i know.. lol

WarSheep
01-16-2012, 03:29 PM
thats not a leaver hes just afk... i get that prob too wth some players... ill do a small afk system on the next version...

The real bug is, on the beginning, when we vote map, FFA or Team, and position =
If someone leave on this moment, his base and his troops spawn, so that s imbalance the game 'cause we can destroy easly the generator of this bases.

When the game is start and some people leave, the base and his troops leave too.

Poltergeist
01-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Dear creator, I want to use my control groups for what I want and not for what you want. New units should not be binded to any hotkey at all! Binding them to control group #2 makes no sense and doesn't allow me to use my second control group. For me it is a bug. Fix it pls.

nefuses
01-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Found a little glitch last night, that was on 4.7 EU I think..

TDM, 2 player left after picking team/location - my team ofc..

so I had their bases, fed my neigbour alot of free kills and started killing him for real when he had a few bounties added.. all things cool sofar..

at the end tho, when I lost my leaving allies bases, which I had controle over, I got this nice observer to fly around with.. VERY HELPFULL!!!

a bit too good..

this might have been solved already by the new patch and the self-kill of the leavers, that on the other hand totally screwes you over in TDM if some FFA-lover rage/quit you at start :)

like the map alot, keep up the good work

nefuses
01-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Dear creator, I want to use my control groups for what I want and not for what you want. New units should not be binded to any hotkey at all! Binding them to control group #2 makes no sense and doesn't allow me to use my second control group. For me it is a bug. Fix it pls.

I love it, so dont remove it, no clue how it works codewise, but if you can, make it optitional?

XDisturbedX
01-18-2012, 12:13 AM

I love it, so dont remove it, no clue how it works codewise, but if you can, make it optitional?

yes sure ill make it optional...

XDisturbedX
01-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Found a little glitch last night, that was on 4.7 EU I think..

TDM, 2 player left after picking team/location - my team ofc..

so I had their bases, fed my neigbour alot of free kills and started killing him for real when he had a few bounties added.. all things cool sofar..

at the end tho, when I lost my leaving allies bases, which I had controle over, I got this nice observer to fly around with.. VERY HELPFULL!!!

a bit too good..

this might have been solved already by the new patch and the self-kill of the leavers, that on the other hand totally screwes you over in TDM if some FFA-lover rage/quit you at start :)

like the map alot, keep up the good work

im not 100% sure but i think its fixed... no complains yet so i guess its working...

Neo777
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Yes, i agree Disturbed, at least the bug is fixed where when player leave during choosing-procedure, they die after 1 minute. Nefuses can u post a replay with that bugg? Never really had a situatin in TDM where my allies left during choosing-procedure.

NoonEe
01-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Played tdm, when me and my friend killed the last enemy, nothing happend. Still won by killing my own base tho

replay (dont know if you need it, I think its quite long and the bug is at the end / also contains watchtower disappearance)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4046366/footman-bug.SC2Replay.html

WarSheep
01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi Hi ;) New bugs incoming on this version ;)

- people still stuck in a FF when I do it on them (they can hit in the FF, so if I use a FF on my base or my generator, they can destroy him :/ that s not good cause I am forced to cancel it :/)

- I saw a opponnent (first to win against me in 30 games :p) he delocate is base, when I tried to attack his generators I passed trough ... so I could nt surround :/ that s pretty annoying

- In temple, I killed 2 critters on the beggining, they didn t give me any minrals/gas and this spot didn t respawn anymore ...

- And last but not least :D I was lvl 7 on the end of the game before my last (sorry again for my poor english :/ ) and I return on lvl 5 on the next game's beggining :/ (finish it lvl 8 :/) so I think there is a bug there ;)

If you need the replay I can give you on your mail, send me on pm ;)
t'chuz

WarSheep
01-25-2012, 09:34 PM
The exp still bug ( lvl 6 on game, after lvl 9, and new game 6 again, I play yoyo with my lvl :/)

I had one Naga destroy on my last game

And some time there is no respawn of critters (neutral units) some time only one ... ( especially on the 9 o clock position and 6 o clock)

Some time on TDM we destroyed a ennemy base we both attacked the base and no earn for both ( no +200 no star, anything )

StormVoid
08-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi, i won two games today and i saw that the game doesnt save stats. Well it does save for the current game, but the next one, all is reseted.

StormVoid
08-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Ah sorry, nevermind it works(but im not sure it did)

Neo777
08-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi guys im back,

one bugg that still happens in 2v2v2v2v2 is that if a team is left and all others dead, the game doesnt end and theres no winner, one of the 2 has to leave and then it says for the other one that he has won.