PDA

View Full Version : Bounty system... again

NoonEe
01-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I dont think the bounty system is fine now, its decreasing/increasing way too slow, and even more important, its ignoring the neutrals.

I played a tdm today where my 2 friends were holding of the enemy while I was farming the neutrals for quite a while. Then I was rickrolling everyone else with 3-4 bounty.

Since the bounty system was reworked so many times, I suggest making it depend on upgrades rather than kills, or even only mix it into the formula, but the kills is too unrelyable

Neo777
01-15-2012, 02:56 PM
I disagree, i think its pretty perfect right now. It doesn't change that fast , to give everyone the same opportunities at start, and i also had later on 7 or 8 bounty cuz i killed so many units.

I think its right now the most nalanced bounty-system we ever had. I would let it as it is for now.

XDisturbedX
01-16-2012, 05:57 AM
i was also thinking to add neutrals to the bounty... how about adding the neutral kills to the footman kills?
80% for footman kills and 20% for neutrals == 100/10
bad idea? xD

Cuccer
01-21-2012, 10:35 AM
The bounty system is bugged it says max bounty: 10. Well i had an 11 bounty on me so i suppose there's something wrong with the formule. One more thing for the unballanced/ballanced thing. I think it's quite ballanced now you just need to have the right tactics.