PDA

View Full Version : READ ME: Suggesting Heroes and Abilities

XDisturbedX
01-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Hero Suggestions =----

-Create a new Thread in "Heroes" forum
-Name your thread "[HERO] - Name of Hero"
-Must have at least 4 abilities
-Description/Tooltip for hero and every abilities...tool tips will be used ingame
-Choose a model from WOW.. no sc2 allowed.. keep it warcraft style or anything related to the footman model
Please make sure that the model you choose can be accessorized and has no permanent weapon or shield

you can find ready to use models here.
http://www.sc2mapster.com/forums/resources/art-assets/8347-wow-model-pack-requests/
if you cant find the hero/model you want make sure to add a link to some info and pictures

----------------------------------------------

Ability Suggestions =----

-Create a new Thread in "Abilities" forum
-Name your thread "[ABILITY] - Name of Ability"
-Explain exactly how you want it to work
-Description/Tooltip for the ability... your tool tips will be used ingame
-Mention every info needed like Models you want to use, Sounds, etc...

----------------------------------------------

Credits will be given in-game

SirDawid
01-16-2012, 07:27 PM
"[HERO] - None at all plox" lol, I really think the majority of people like footman with footmen only. Maybe do a poll att teamliquid.net or something? I know I'd prefer without ^^

XDisturbedX
01-17-2012, 12:53 PM
"[HERO] - None at all plox" lol, I really think the majority of people like footman with footmen only. Maybe do a poll att teamliquid.net or something? I know I'd prefer without ^^

i always make everything optional ingame... heroes wont be on every game mode...

JaaaKOP
10-10-2012, 10:21 AM
man! my all stats - deleted! all my wins and lose! i was 13 lvl already! but now 0 lvl 0 wins ((( plz return my stats 150 game i win! return plz

JaaaKOP
10-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Arthas model good for pmf! man need knight model, but not monsters and trolls...

JaaaKOP
10-10-2012, 09:58 PM
XDisturbedX you can replace the model of Baby lich by the Arthas?

JaaaKOP
10-16-2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdySYVYYGR8 LOOK!!!!!!!!! NICE FOR PMF??I DONT KNOW WHY U NOT ADDED THIS MODEL???