PDA

View Full Version : How to win (BUG)

ankutsa
01-16-2012, 10:09 PM
usually in every game 1 or two players leave during the loading screen.

but their bases ramain, so you just need to position your base near them and get $$ from destroying their generators and base.

=> 100% win bc u have like 600 min advantage over other players (not counting killed units)

please fix this...

coolbeer
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
this is absolutely noobish. I own every game. I just lost like 3 games for more than 50. ALWAYS WIN. Is much better to kill creeps in the beggining than leting your bounty count high. I will totally own you if you attack a leaver and im close enought to you. Your murloons will just release you for a while, but you will have to use on after another too fast to make that count.

There are ways better to win than to attack a leaver, trust me.

XDisturbedX
01-16-2012, 10:46 PM
adding this on my to-do-list
thanks..

Neo777
01-16-2012, 11:12 PM
I think this problem was solved already in version 4.6 . Im 100% sure. Please dont open whole threads for single buggs, we have the bugs-and-suggestions thread for that. Disturbed can you appoint some1 as Moderator for this Forum? Some solved threads need to be erased ...

ankutsa
01-17-2012, 12:07 AM
this is absolutely noobish. I own every game. I just lost like 3 games for more than 50. ALWAYS WIN. Is much better to kill creeps in the beggining than leting your bounty count high. I will totally own you if you attack a leaver and im close enought to you. Your murloons will just release you for a while, but you will have to use on after another too fast to make that count.

There are ways better to win than to attack a leaver, trust me.

you must be joking...

I'm practically raping everyone bc of this.
U destroy the generators by sneaking 3 units into each corner and they wont attack u.

or attack full on after u get some upgrades.

I think ur just pissed u won't be able to win this way anymore? :(
well I'm bored

WarSheep
01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
this kind of bug is resolve on the new 4.8 version thx Disturbed ! now there is no bases for the leaver, and when a man leave when the game is on the middle of the game, his generators are destroyed ! The base disapear a few time after and that s a good thing too, before this patch some people leave just before the lose of them bases :( that s so annoying !! (sorry again for my poor english)