PDA

View Full Version : is not a bug, but... 3 maps?

coolbeer
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
No, seriously, 3 maps??? WTF? is taking tons of times to fill... dont like it.

And income by controlling temple looks no working, plus if the player controlling leaves, it's destroyed.

XDisturbedX
01-18-2012, 12:16 AM
No, seriously, 3 maps??? WTF? is taking tons of times to fill... dont like it.

And income by controlling temple looks no working, plus if the player controlling leaves, it's destroyed.

destroyed? lol.. thanks for posting that...
and do u mean by "3 maps is taking tons of times to fill"? b.net lobby?

Neo777
01-18-2012, 12:21 AM
OHH yees, i witnessed that once myself, that the xel-naga-TOWER was destroyed, but i had no idea why, what could have caused that. NOW we know it ! I can confirm that bug.

I think by "wtf 3 maps" he means, that he doesn't like the choosing option of the 3 Maps, he wants for example only FFA or only TDM. We had that discussion in other thread Disturbed, where u suggest us 2 options ... . Coolbeer if you want to play in team, just join a 4vs4 or 3vs3 Pimp my footmen, they are on pages 2,3,4 ... and so on @ B.net games, and if u want to play FFA just choose the FFA mode.

coolbeer
01-18-2012, 02:13 AM
No. I mean than in lobby there are 3 different Pimp maps, each one with different gamespeed, normal, fast and veryfast. Having 3 maps same game makes it really hard to fill. When it was the 3rd most popular map, it filled all the time. Now... Because many players hates to wait, me too. Please, delete all others and keep the "fast" version, please.

XDisturbedX
01-21-2012, 08:56 AM
i didnt create those.. people did...