PDA

View Full Version : May the map creator read this...

LinQ
01-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Hello,

I would like first of all to thank you for your wounderful map and especially the version 4.8. I was quite on holiday lately and could play a lot of games and I have to say that it was a bunch of fun !

I just tried the new 4.10 several times and I am quite disappointed xD. I would like to note some points that really deserve to be addressed in my humble opinion.

GAME SETTING
===========
- Start position click bug.
Still almost every game people complain to no be able to click a start position. It is possible to fix that ? It didn't happened to me lately, so maybe it was fixed. But frankly, if there is no leaver, I dont care where I spawn and this screen utility is questionable.

- Ally chat in TDM.
Omg this is really needed, using minimap ping is momentary ok but ally chat must be easy to implement no?

- Team making
Ok, I can understand that making several map is not a good option. Because the team version map is never played/filled for the reason of not being in the first pages of games (in the battle.net multiplayer games list). But making a pure FFA ruins all pre-game team making possibilities.
I am sure that I am not the only one who like to play with friends, but for now what we do is simple... we say in advance in what team we will play and pray that the vote will make a TDM. If we are two it can work, but if three no way we can get a good game because the third one will almost never be able to select the team in time... provided TDM was voted xD.

Moreover people are not happy with that system and a lot of players leave because their match type was not voted. This ruins the upcoming game, really.

For me the solution is to make this map Team Only. Basically people want FFA because they are afraid of noob teamates. But if u can make a team with friends and join, this wont be a problem anymore. I can live without FFA. In FFA the game is just luck based and very random (who is near a noob or an empty base wins... if he is not totally noob himself)

- Map voting screen
This is great to have 3 maps. I like it much!
But just wondering, it is possible to render all units a little bit smaller so the maps will appear... bigger ? I know you got 3 maps in a big one so this could make it easier to design more complicated maps for 9 players, no ? Just an idea.

- Players placements option screen.
If the map becomes team only... well this is really unnecessary. This screen should disappear...

- Game options (Murlocs y/n, Guardian shield etc...)
This option screen is useless. We need all the options or the map is less interesting. The menu is nice but there is really no point to have it. It is just a waste of time. xD.
The only option I would put in would be the Auto Grouping. On/Off. But it does not require voting...

- Voting time out.
Much too long. 20 or 30 seconds is largely enough provided we still got some options screens.

GAME MECHANICS
=============

- Footmen upgrades
I'm fine with the last adjustments (higher prices for speed and life steal).
I think that it is balanced. GJ !

- Base upgrades
The range for the base is a good idea. But I would say that the Murloc need a little range buff too. The reason is that if he spawns behind the bunker and footies are attacking a generator from behind, the time to move the Murloc your generator is gone. So I guess that a range upgrade would be really welcome and wouldnt hurt much while the Murloc is blind outside base.

Another thing that would be great is a buff to the base cannon upg. Let it the same damage at start but give it a +2 or even +3 when upgraded. This can come very handy at start mid/game If you are late with upg but your opponent still cannot kill generators fast. This investment would be cost effective and if your opponents keep attacking you will come back in the game. Sounds fair to me. And it negates the big luck factor of the start. Basically if you get rushed and cannot creep for a 2 minutes you have lost against good players. Moreover this can be counter by the body armor upgrade. A nice thing would be to correlate the two so if you get +3 cannon attack by upg you get +3 armor upg to counter it. With little balancing this would work and render this body armor upg useful... cuz frankly even if it is cheap it is quite a waste untill u get max hp...

- Base auto-destruction timeout
Really nice start of idea. This allow the player attacking a weaker opponent to get his reward even if the other player leaves. So far so good. But in the middle of the games some players leave randomly and then it is a run to kill that base before the others. And if you dont get it because you are on the opposite side of the map... basically you lost. I think that it is too random and lucky. Wouldnt be nice to have a system that detects if there are enemy units in the base when a player leaves ? So if there are units you get your 1min timout but if there are no units then the base is destroyed right away. So there is no luck/race for it.

- Repair option
It would be nice to limit the repair ability to buildings. It happened to me once or twice to miss click on one of my defending footmen and therefore lose my generator... or base xD. Thx !

- Allucinations.
I would love to have an hallucination spell. To make believe u got more footment that you really have. Could be used to fake attacks and lure the enemy at an energy cost. What do you think ?

- Invisibility.
Would be also nice to make some footmen invisible at an energy cost. When they attack they would be revealed.

- Detection.
A scan spell to scout and reveal cloacked units would be awesome xD.

- Forcefields.
Would be nice to be able to use focefields on allied bases...
Would be also nice to get extra forcefields when you kill bases.

STATS AND REWARDS
================

- New helmets.
Nice !! Definitely like it. But looking in the tab is really messy. It is very difficult to see how they are organized. levels, base kills, murlocs etc... Nice, but would it be better if they were in categories ? All the base kills helmets in a base kills group etc... and by order of importance.

- Levels.
Ahem, as I said I played quite a bunch and I'have now more than 100 games with 90+ wins. Got something like 32 Murlocs kills and almost 300 bases destroyed. But from what the level is computed, of that I really wonder. First it showed me level 12 and now I'm level 9. Is that correct ?

GENERAL
======
- Creeps.
Maybe it is good to lower the spawn rate of creeps. But for now I find that it just minimises the things u can do early on. Before you could power very fast if no1 was attacking you. It required skill and you deserved your eco boost because u were multitasking a lot and that is quite hard. Now you have to wait. And waiting is boring. And attacking your opponent early is braindead and gives u mass bounties... For now I would say that I liked it better before. But, maybe, if you add some new strategy points that require skill, this will get overal better, I dont know.

- Golden chidken.
Ok, why not, but it is just luck. A bit of random fun does not hurt but it brings nothing to the map...

MAPS
====
- Long run.
Now this map is unplayable. I know that a lot of people didnt like it before but I guess it was because they didnt know how to play it. In the old version you could attack from the sides any enemies and could creep at 3-4 locations simultaneously. That was awesome. Now the new version got water all around. You can see nothing and can forget to run by fast from the sides. Before you could outplay better upgraded players by utulizing multi-front. Now it is impossible. Everything goes very straight forward and slowly. Very predictable and it is not fun anymore because how you start determines if you win or lose. Skill is almost absent. I liked the previous version much better and prolly stop playing this one completely.

What makes this map fun is the unpredictability of incoming attacks. The more options you have the better.

This is all for the moment, I hope that I was clear enough and that my English wasn't too bad. If something is not clear just tell me. And again this map is awesome so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :P. I really look forward to play your next versions !!

LinQ. (Murlocs Hunter)

Neo777
01-23-2012, 12:32 AM
GAME SETTING
===========
- Start position click bug.
Still almost every game people complain to no be able to click a start position. It is possible to fix that ? It didn't happened to me lately, so maybe it was fixed. But frankly, if there is no leaver, I dont care where I spawn and this screen utility is questionable.

- that happened in Verison 4.7 , is fixed.

- Ally chat in TDM.
Omg this is really needed, using minimap ping is momentary ok but ally chat must be easy to implement no?

There is teamchat in TDM, press SHIFT, when in chat, u can switch to teamchat, it works

- Team making
Ok, I can understand that making several map is not a good option. Because the team version map is never played/filled for the reason of not being in the first pages of games (in the battle.net multiplayer games list). But making a pure FFA ruins all pre-game team making possibilities.
I am sure that I am not the only one who like to play with friends, but for now what we do is simple... we say in advance in what team we will play and pray that the vote will make a TDM. If we are two it can work, but if three no way we can get a good game because the third one will almost never be able to select the team in time... provided TDM was voted xD.

Moreover people are not happy with that system and a lot of players leave because their match type was not voted. This ruins the upcoming game, really.

For me the solution is to make this map Team Only. Basically people want FFA because they are afraid of noob teamates. But if u can make a team with friends and join, this wont be a problem anymore. I can live without FFA. In FFA the game is just luck based and very random (who is near a noob or an empty base wins... if he is not totally noob himself)

Thats no real problem, the issue is known, there will be FFA only and TDM only maps in the future ...

- Map voting screen
This is great to have 3 maps. I like it much!
But just wondering, it is possible to render all units a little bit smaller so the maps will appear... bigger ? I know you got 3 maps in a big one so this could make it easier to design more complicated maps for 9 players, no ? Just an idea.

The map is big as it can be. If you make the models smaller, you cant click anything.

- Players placements option screen.
If the map becomes team only... well this is really unnecessary. This screen should disappear...

Disagree, i think the teams should decide themselves where to go and with what teammates they wanna play.

- Game options (Murlocs y/n, Guardian shield etc...)
This option screen is useless. We need all the options or the map is less interesting. The menu is nice but there is really no point to have it. It is just a waste of time. xD.
The only option I would put in would be the Auto Grouping. On/Off. But it does not require voting...

I don't really care about that option field, but its true, thats its kind of a time-waste, you could erase that last voting DISTURBED.

- Voting time out.
Much too long. 20 or 30 seconds is largely enough provided we still got some options screens.

Totally agree, 20 sec is long enough

GAME MECHANICS
=============
- Base upgrades
The range for the base is a good idea. But I would say that the Murloc need a little range buff too. The reason is that if he spawns behind the bunker and footies are attacking a generator from behind, the time to move the Murloc your generator is gone. So I guess that a range upgrade would be really welcome and wouldnt hurt much while the Murloc is blind outside base.

Yeah, maybe make the range of the murloc by 1 or 2 bigger, but not more.

Another thing that would be great is a buff to the base cannon upg. Let it the same damage at start but give it a +2 or even +3 when upgraded. This can come very handy at start mid/game If you are late with upg but your opponent still cannot kill generators fast. This investment would be cost effective and if your opponents keep attacking you will come back in the game. Sounds fair to me. And it negates the big luck factor of the start. Basically if you get rushed and cannot creep for a 2 minutes you have lost against good players.

Issue is known, we plan to solve that by adding 4 optional Towers, which can be planted on the 4 generators, 1 tower per generator. Agree that you should increase the damage of the canon by +3 per upgrade, its damage in lategame is pretty useless, when footmen do have 1,500 hp.

- Base auto-destruction timeout
Really nice start of idea. This allow the player attacking a weaker opponent to get his reward even if the other player leaves. So far so good. But in the middle of the games some players leave randomly and then it is a run to kill that base before the others. And if you dont get it because you are on the opposite side of the map... basically you lost. I think that it is too random and lucky. Wouldnt be nice to have a system that detects if there are enemy units in the base when a player leaves ? So if there are units you get your 1min timout but if there are no units then the base is destroyed right away. So there is no luck/race for it.

NOOohooho, you just contradicted yourself. If you f.e. nearly kill the enemy1, and ur on other site of map, then you back out, cuz of any reason, our own base gets attacked or so, then near other enemy2 , attacks the enemy1 and then enemy1 leaves. Then still enemy2 would have the advanatge.

I think its better to leave it as it is, your theory would only complicate the problem, but wouldnt solve it.

- Repair option
It would be nice to limit the repair ability to buildings. It happened to me once or twice to miss click on one of my defending footmen and therefore lose my generator... or base xD. Thx !

You cant "repair" your footmen as far as i know.

- Allucinations.
I would love to have an hallucination spell. To make believe u got more footment that you really have. Could be used to fake attacks and lure the enemy at an energy cost. What do you think ?

Its not necessary, but sounds fun. Disturbed decides that.

- Invisibility.
Would be also nice to make some footmen invisible at an energy cost. When they attack they would be revealed.

Sonds fun, we will introduce heroes soon, i think it would make more sense, to let have heroes ONLY those abilities ...

- Detection.
A scan spell to scout and reveal cloacked units would be awesome xD.

We want the map to be discovered by ourselves, that decision was made by us and disturbed.

- Forcefields.
Would be nice to be able to use focefields on allied bases...
Would be also nice to get extra forcefields when you kill bases.

Forcefields are too powerful if you get them for any kills of buildings ... if you add too much of them, game will be too defensive.

STATS AND REWARDS
================

- New helmets.
Nice !! Definitely like it. But looking in the tab is really messy. It is very difficult to see how they are organized. levels, base kills, murlocs etc... Nice, but would it be better if they were in categories ? All the base kills helmets in a base kills group etc... and by order of importance.

Organizing the achievements to a better order ... comes on our list, thanks !

- Levels.
Ahem, as I said I played quite a bunch and I'have now more than 100 games with 90+ wins. Got something like 32 Murlocs kills and almost 300 bases destroyed. But from what the level is computed, of that I really wonder. First it showed me level 12 and now I'm level 9. Is that correct ?

Yeah thats kinda bugged ...noticed that myself

GENERAL
======
- Creeps.
Maybe it is good to lower the spawn rate of creeps. But for now I find that it just minimises the things u can do early on. Before you could power very fast if no1 was attacking you. It required skill and you deserved your eco boost because u were multitasking a lot and that is quite hard. Now you have to wait. And waiting is boring. And attacking your opponent early is braindead and gives u mass bounties... For now I would say that I liked it better before. But, maybe, if you add some new strategy points that require skill, this will get overal better, I dont know.

I also liked the faster spawn rate better in older version, but i think the new spwan-resets are better for noobs because they don't have to do so much anymore.

- Golden chidken.
Ok, why not, but it is just luck. A bit of random fun does not hurt but it brings nothing to the map...

Question of taste. Ilike it.

MAPS
====
- Long run.
Now this map is unplayable. I know that a lot of people didnt like it before but I guess it was because they didnt know how to play it. In the old version you could attack from the sides any enemies and could creep at 3-4 locations simultaneously. That was awesome. Now the new version got water all around. You can see nothing and can forget to run by fast from the sides. Before you could outplay better upgraded players by utulizing multi-front. Now it is impossible. Everything goes very straight forward and slowly. Very predictable and it is not fun anymore because how you start determines if you win or lose. Skill is almost absent. I liked the previous version much better and prolly stop playing this one completely.

What makes this map fun is the unpredictability of incoming attacks. The more options you have the better.

More options, more fun yeah, but no the map is playable. All your actually saying is that you hate it, that noobs do now have better chances to win a game and taht very good players have it a bit harder ... there will be more options and opportunities for all in version 5.0, when we introduce heroes and new towers for generators. Thanks for your opinion on PiMP.

ankutsa
01-23-2012, 09:27 AM

Awww another player that's starting to get owned and now wants the rules changed. Now isn't that cute? But it's wrong!

XDisturbedX
01-23-2012, 10:00 AM
looks like you answered it all neo... ^^

- Voting time out.------------- ill change it to 10 secs maps / 10 secs base location and a 5 sec delay before you can click locations / 10 abilities = 35 secs total
- Base upgrades-------------- yes sure ill increase murloc's range but disable attacks when out of base.. (fix for long run map.. you can attack bases with murloc) xD
- Repair option------------- im dont think you can heal units with that but ill check and test it again...

STATS AND REWARDS------- i do plan on arranging them but not right now... maybe when its full... or when i add the murloc skins and some abilities
- Levels.---------- ill try to fix it today

- Long run. -------- ill reduce the slow, make the water more transparent... make it rise every 5 mins not 1... and keep the high tide duration (30 secs)

thanks a lot for the suggestions and bugs Linq...

LinQ
01-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Hello folks !

Thanks for your replies :).

I just double checked some things today and here are my observations :

- Ally chat in TDM
Still there is no Ally Chat or whatever in TDM mode of the main map version (The FFA type in the first page of games list) with SHIFT pressed or not. Do I do something wrong ? When people vote TDM ally chat should be enabled by default xD. If it is not a quick fix it is ok to wait the 2 distinct versions you plan to do later on.

- Repair of units.
Did it just before. Now you can repair Murlocs and footmen. All you need is that the targeted unit must be damaged and in range. Could be better to restrict it to buildings only because sometimes its very messy and easy to missclick... my 2 cents but can live with it.

- Team making.
For me the simplest way of making a team is beforehand. I mean before the game start, in the lobby. For now it causes people to leave all the time because they dont get their choice voted. Not that fun and balanced xD. I guess this will be solved when the 2 versions will be out. Good !

- Base auto-destruction when leaving.
I must have not been very clear on that one, sorry. That is not theory, I'm just saying that if you are in an enemy base and the guy leaves, the base should stay 1minute for you to have a chance to kill it (this is the time needed early/mid game). But if a guy just leaves and nobody is in his base it is too much luck for the neighbours because they just have to rush him and get 200/200 for free. That is unfair. But well u decide, I have had a lot of free kills myself... hehe xD

- Forcefields
1 force field at start and max 3 is really good. Maybe you are right and an extra FF when a base is killed would be OP. But to allow the player to place FF on allied bases would be fun and enhance teamplay. Personally I love teamplay.

- Creeps.
As I said maybe creeps spawn delay is OK, I havent played much of the last version yet but saying that it was done for noobs is non sense... I still win the same today but it is just slower. Noobs will learn and get better, trying to keep all players at "noob" level will make them leave the map. Anyway.

- Long run.
New adjustments sounds really good !

- Heroes.
Okay, maybe I'm not in the trend but it seems that some others also agree that they would prefer PMF with... well, Footmen only. We got the base spells and energy for all the tricky things, why not extend the idea ? Right now the base is almost never upgraded. I must be of the very few who upgraded it to 5-7 late game to have constant energy for guardian shield. All this mana could be used for many other fun things no ? Btw I love the base teleport :P.

Thank you very much for reading and answering this post, I love this map and it is the only reason I am posting. Keep it up !!

Cya folks!
LinQ (Today 42th Murloc kill :PPPP)

Neo777
01-23-2012, 04:39 PM
- Ally chat in TDM
Still there is no Ally Chat or whatever in TDM mode of the main map version (The FFA type in the first page of games list) with SHIFT pressed or not. Do I do something wrong ? When people vote TDM ally chat should be enabled by default xD. If it is not a quick fix it is ok to wait the 2 distinct versions you plan to do later on.

Ally chat works, either none of your mates are writing or you do it simply wrong.

- Repair of units.
Did it just before. Now you can repair Murlocs and footmen. All you need is that the targeted unit must be damaged and in range. Could be better to restrict it to buildings only because sometimes its very messy and easy to missclick... my 2 cents but can live with it.

On Disturbed's list, its getting fixed.

- Team making.

look @ my post above.

- Base auto-destruction when leaving.
I must have not been very clear on that one, sorry. That is not theory, I'm just saying that if you are in an enemy base and the guy leaves, the base should stay 1minute for you to have a chance to kill it (this is the time needed early/mid game). But if a guy just leaves and nobody is in his base it is too much luck for the neighbours because they just have to rush him and get 200/200 for free. That is unfair. But well u decide, I have had a lot of free kills myself... hehe xD

Same chances for everyone, you just contradicted yourself again ^^. It makes no difference if the base gets erased or not. Same thing could happen near in your base, just makes no difference.

- Forcefields

again above

- Heroes.

It is not 100% if we put em in already in 5.0 , if they work out, we do it.

NoonEe
01-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I think the counter should pause if the base gets attacked. Very frustrating to see it explode with 10% hp T_T

LinQ
01-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello !
Played the 4.11 version and it was good !!
Thank you for the fast update, talk about reactivity 8).

- I like the new spawn rate for creeps... frankly it is just better that way.

- The repair on allied base is awesome, saved the butt of my teamates and mine twice in 4 games. Is it possible to have the same with force fields ?

- Statistics and level may have been fixed. But I lost all my achievements (42 Murloc kills, 100 wins etc...) I dont care but my teamates still got theirs... Was I higher than an upper limit ?

- Towers, havent used them yet, can be interesting mid/late game for going out safely. Have to look at damage...

- Murloc range, perfect that way, very useful! But, would it be possible to assign an hot key to it ? Would be very handy to react quicly like it can be done with the guardian shield.

- Long run, still not tested.

- Bounties.
Got something strange. In one post you said that creeps may not contribute at 100% to your bounty. Is that correct ?

@Neo :
- Ally chat
Does not work sorry. It is not that I dont receive messages, u dont get me, it is that I receive and send message to every1... so how to talk about tactics in game? With my mates we make a group and use the /r command to talk to us. This works but not the ally chat, sorry.

- Team making.
For me the last update changes nothing to it... we got half a team in 2 games. Hard to play together if you are 3 mates... But it can be solved with some sort of grouping or pregame alliance. I concede it is not upper simple without changing the game type. got some ideas though...

- Base auto-destruction.
I didnt contradicted myself, I think you didn't understand my point. I can explain it to you if you really want. Anyway luck is part of life, isnt it ? :P

- Force fields, as i said would be nice to be able to use them on allied bases...

Again thank you for your update, this map is great.

Cya all. and happy gaming :P

LinQ

XDisturbedX
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
- The repair on allied base is awesome, saved the butt of my teamates and mine twice in 4 games. Is it possible to have the same with force fields ?

its harder with the force fields but ill see what i can do...

- Statistics and level may have been fixed. But I lost all my achievements (42 Murloc kills, 100 wins etc...) I dont care but my teamates still got theirs... Was I higher than an upper limit ?

im still not sure whats goin on... nope theres no limit.. can you post a screenshot or replay?

- Towers, havent used them yet, can be interesting mid/late game for going out safely. Have to look at damage...

still experimenting on them... and still dont know if i should add more damage upgrades for them...

- Murloc range, perfect that way, very useful! But, would it be possible to assign an hot key to it ? Would be very handy to react quicly like it can be done with the guardian shield.

press "3"

- Long run, still not tested.

people dont like it.. xD

- Bounties.
Got something strange. In one post you said that creeps may not contribute at 100% to your bounty. Is that correct ?

creep kills are added to footman kills... its only good for early game now

@Neo :
- Ally chat
Does not work sorry. It is not that I dont receive messages, u dont get me, it is that I receive and send message to every1... so how to talk about tactics in game? With my mates we make a group and use the /r command to talk to us. This works but not the ally chat, sorry.

cant do anything about it... you need to host TDM 3v3v3 to enable ally chat...

- Team making.
For me the last update changes nothing to it... we got half a team in 2 games. Hard to play together if you are 3 mates... But it can be solved with some sort of grouping or pregame alliance. I concede it is not upper simple without changing the game type. got some ideas though...

im planing on removing the mode picks and stick with the bnet ffa and tdm..

- Base auto-destruction.
I didnt contradicted myself, I think you didn't understand my point. I can explain it to you if you really want. Anyway luck is part of life, isnt it ? :P

ill increase the timer to x2

- Force fields, as i said would be nice to be able to use them on allied bases...
ill try... xD

LinQ
01-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Hello again folks!

As requested here are two replays for illustrating the statistics reset "bug". The first replay is in 4.10 and the 2nd in 4.11 for you to see the difference.

The first replay got a little "extra" with an ending condition bug where my teammate and I got stuck at then end of the game after beating our last opponent. Destroying my base solved the problem though xD.

Everything is in the name of the replay so just let me know if you could get all the info you need. Should be alright.

- Murloc.
Maybe the range is still a little to short... not sure 100% but when I asked for an hot key I meant one for activating the Murloc like "G" activates the guardian shield. For the moment it seems there isnt any... (not the group number "3" after activating the Murloc)

- Ally chat and PMF TDM 3v3v3...
Too bad this map version is not played on bnet (10 hours of gaming in total xD). I guess we will live with the played version without ally chat xD.

And finally, just wondering, how many of you are working on the map editing? What I have to say is that updates are coming very quickly and are quite huge. Incredible work! Congratz to you all.

Cya folks and happy gaming!

LinQ (Stats reseted xD).

Neo777
01-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks for your help LinQ,

actually XDisturbedX, is at the moment the only one who is into the thing of sc2 map-editing, he edits everything and basically we, the PMF-community, tell him what buggs should be corrected, and we make suggestions on how to improve the game and the fun of the players. Everyone can participate, that makes the game very creative, innovative and open to new ideas.

THE "stuck"-bug, when all opponents died , but you still didn't won, was i think a problem of version 4.10 and older, in new version i hadn't any complains about that and didn't experience that problem. But 2 times in older versions i had the problem 2, i think its fixed. Yeah and ally chat is a discussable problem ... some people want it, some don't care, some maybe don't want it.

LinQ
01-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks for your help LinQ,

actually XDisturbedX, is at the moment the only one who is into the thing of sc2 map-editing, he edits everything and basically we, the PMF-community, tell him what buggs should be corrected, and we make suggestions on how to improve the game and the fun of the players. Everyone can participate, that makes the game very creative, innovative and open to new ideas.

THE "stuck"-bug, when all opponents died , but you still didn't won, was i think a problem of version 4.10 and older, in new version i hadn't any complains about that and didn't experience that problem. But 2 times in older versions i had the problem 2, i think its fixed. Yeah and ally chat is a discussable problem ... some people want it, some don't care, some maybe don't want it.

Awesome ! :cool:

For the ally chat I can tell you that most people I met on that map are missing it. It is one of the reasons players tend to choose FFA over TDM. I guess this and the team making are the biggest issues of this map. I guess at one point a decision must be made, having everything optional will, in the end, make every1 unhappy.

Keep it up, a lot of people love this map, and it will grow when these things will get fixed.

Happy gaming! :P
LinQ