udmod menu start udmod menu start udmod menu start
Make a donation to UDMod
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Linera is on a distinguished road [13]

B.net ID
    Razernok.424

Default The FastCGI pool queue is full - Error

The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.

Error Details:

* The FastCGI pool queue is full
    * Error Number: 4 (0x80070004).
    * Error Description: Das System kann die Datei nicht öffnen.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)
    This has happen the last two days.

Hayes is on a distinguished road [22] Hayes is on a distinguished road [22]

Yeah, I was rather frustrated that I couldn't log in or view the site at all.

new host plox D:

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

B.net ID
    Razernok.424

You can't even get to the chat room when it happens.

CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43] CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43] CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43]

B.net ID
    CloudWolf.353 [EU]

eeeyup, its a problem with my hosting provider Lets face it, they suck The site is offline at least twice a week as it is which just isnt acceptable

To make things worse, in order to transfer the domain to another hosting provider, I have to fork out £40 or they won't do it.... -_- Not to mention I've already paid for another year and a halves subscription with them with no notification of the payment being made >_> So basically, if you ever want hosting, don't ever go to streamline.net xD

But yea I had a job interview today, which went quite well so hopefully I'll have the money to perform a transfer in the near future

Although, it kind of sucks that I've paid around £100 for 2 years hosting which I'm not even going to use now >_>

B.net ID
    Razernok.424

hmmm.
    Well I've been building this server into a web server/ Teamspeak Server. I'm not really using it for anything. It has plenty of space on it(400gb+). If you would like to test out the performance of the site on my server I would be willing to allow it. I will charge you a small fee per month/year. I'm not sure if domain names can be set to dynamic ips. You are welcome to contact me on MSN at linera-woh@hotmail.com

Hell, about time, it is! idodik's Avatar
    idodik will become famous soon enough [94] idodik will become famous soon enough [94] idodik will become famous soon enough [94] idodik will become famous soon enough [94] idodik will become famous soon enough [94]

B.net ID
    idodik.844 [EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Linera View Post
    hmmm.
    Well I've been building this server into a web server/ Teamspeak Server. I'm not really using it for anything. It has plenty of space on it(400gb+). If you would like to test out the performance of the site on my server I would be willing to allow it. I will charge you a small fee per month/year. I'm not sure if domain names can be set to dynamic ips. You are welcome to contact me on MSN at linera-woh@hotmail.com
    That will be weird..
    Will Linera become "Site Server Owner"?
    No offense but the site owner using one of the site users' servers sounds a little extraordinary to me!

Fuck with Yoda, Die you will!
    Typing like Yoda in threads, PMs, chat, rep while calling him an idiot makes you a bigger one.
    Project - The Last Dragoons --- My StarCraft II Melee Maps
    Create a SC2 Tutorial! --- S][C II Tutorials: How to Insert Terrain Objects, Creating GUI Functions in the Trigger Editor

CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43] CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43] CloudWolf is on a distinguished road [43]

B.net ID
    CloudWolf.353 [EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Linera View Post
    hmmm.
    haha, thanks for the offer, but Id rather stick with a larger hosting company for this site It's just easier to get in contact with them if something goes wrong Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated!

Hayes is on a distinguished road [22] Hayes is on a distinguished road [22]

Quote Originally Posted by CloudWolf View Post
    eeeyup, its a problem with my hosting provider Lets face it, they suck The site is offline at least twice a week as it is which just isnt acceptable

To make things worse, in order to transfer the domain to another hosting provider, I have to fork out £40 or they won't do it.... -_- Not to mention I've already paid for another year and a halves subscription with them with no notification of the payment being made >_> So basically, if you ever want hosting, don't ever go to streamline.net xD

But yea I had a job interview today, which went quite well so hopefully I'll have the money to perform a transfer in the near future

Although, it kind of sucks that I've paid around £100 for 2 years hosting which I'm not even going to use now >_>
    I think there was a subtle hint in there.

I'll try to donate!

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Bring me back some heads! Scrapper's Avatar
    Scrapper will become famous soon enough [61] Scrapper will become famous soon enough [61] Scrapper will become famous soon enough [61] Scrapper will become famous soon enough [61]

B.net ID
    Scrapper.582 [NA]

By the end of April I'll have $700 USD I'll make sure to throw some cash your way CW.

B.net ID
    CloudWolf.353 [EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
    I think there was a subtle hint in there.

I'll try to donate!
    lol! No hint at all I'm about to start a full-time job so I'll easily be able to afford it £100 is only like 2 days wages So for the year, its hardly anything

Everyones more than welcome to use the site and never donate a penny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast